New to Medicare?
Becoming newly eligible for Medicare is a significant milestone. It marks the start of a new phase of healthcare coverage and brings about many important changes.
Unfortunately, navigating the ins and outs of Medicare coverage can be confusing and many new beneficiaries struggle with not knowing where to start. Trying to choose a Medicare plan, sign up for Part A and B, find a doctor, and figure out how to pay for everything can be overwhelming. It’s no wonder so many people put it off until the last minute.
The good news is, we’re here to help! Our highly trained licensed independent agents will guide you through the process, clear the confusion, and help you find the right plan for your needs. The best part? Our services are 100% free!
Here’s what you can expect when receiving personalized help from one of our dedicated agents :
- A thorough review of all Medicare plan options (not just one).
- Exactly When and How to enroll in Medicare including important deadlines.
- What Original Medicare covers and what it falls short on and how that can affect your pocket book.
- An in-depth review of your needs such as preferred doctors and needed prescriptions.
- Recommendations on Medicare plans that will not only meet your needs, but also your budget.
- Inclusion of family members who may also have questions.
- Available to you throughout the year, not just during enrollment periods.
It’s that simple. Don’t hesitate to get the help you deserve. Schedule your free consultation today!